Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Plan for Athallah's Lesson Plan

I decide to start officially homeschool Athallah in november 2006. Start at October, 30th 2006. The decision is based on that I will make my ramadan's holiday (16-20 october) to prepare the lesson plan, the kits he'll be using, etc.

Since I'll be gone to work, and atala will be in his daycare, I plan that the HS activity will be at the evening, after I pick him up, until he goes to bed and through the weekend.

Here is my plan:
I will prepare his weekly themes for the whole year, and chose the method I will use to determine the themes.

At the evening, I think it will best for atala, if I use charlotte mason method. That's mean, I've got to choose and prepare the book list for a read-a-loud activities. Atala love to dance and sing, so, I think I must prepare the games and the song list for him to learn and to have fun at the evening.

For the weekend, It's more for hands-on activities. Art & Craft, drawing, and cooking day!!! (waldorf method), Atala also will help me to do the house chore (montessory method), and of course: field trips!! so...I guess I've got to prepare all the kits and places to go to.

By the way, At daycare, everyday Athallah got a class to attend to, like english class, music&movement, and indoor games. it's not a school, it's more like an extracurricular activities...I think it's a good thing for him, but I still think, I need to bring him some crayons or stuff he'll be playing at his daycare with his nanny...hmmm...

Well, I must hurry to make Athallah's Lesson Plan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home