a month before 2
Next month Atala will be 2 years old. It will be a good time to really start homeschooling officially. I'm still struggling between work and house chore, and still don't know how to manage to bring homeschooling in our home. That's why i'm considering to unschooling and later on use ready made curriculum or distance learning instead.
Unschooling is rather difficult than it seems. But I think to meet Atala's interest is number one priority.
I still think Reading will be good for him, considering he really loves it when I read for him. So, I have to make a plan to use library in routine and organize time. The lack of children's literature in library is really concern me, but i think i still can use the resources in library, since it will be good for atala to learn to love to read and be in the library.
About ready made curriculum and distance learning....hmm...there are a lot to choose that's make me overwhelmed. The one that's make it more harder is because I can't just choose one and find out it's not works for both of us (me and atala), since the cost is very high (to buy it).
Here is the list I already consider:
* Robinson Self-Teaching Curriculum
* Time 4 Learning
* Oak Meadow
* Arabesq
* Laurel Springs
Unschooling is rather difficult than it seems. But I think to meet Atala's interest is number one priority.
I still think Reading will be good for him, considering he really loves it when I read for him. So, I have to make a plan to use library in routine and organize time. The lack of children's literature in library is really concern me, but i think i still can use the resources in library, since it will be good for atala to learn to love to read and be in the library.
About ready made curriculum and distance learning....hmm...there are a lot to choose that's make me overwhelmed. The one that's make it more harder is because I can't just choose one and find out it's not works for both of us (me and atala), since the cost is very high (to buy it).
Here is the list I already consider:
* Robinson Self-Teaching Curriculum
* Time 4 Learning
* Oak Meadow
* Arabesq
* Laurel Springs







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home